Skip to content
- Then and Now shares the family history of the Martin, Joy, Vining, McGhee family lines. My distant cousin and my sister are helping me with it.
- Finding My Civil War Ancestor follows the searching I’m doing on my great-great grandfather’s life. Hopefully, my search methods will help others in their family history project.
- Summer in New Hampshire extolls the joys of summer at the lake and in the woods in that beautiful state.
- Discovering Mom is my blog about facets of my mother’s life. She died in 2013 and I’m working my way through the loss. It’s filled with nostalgia, childhood memories, and some of Mom’s writing too.
- I’ve also started a photo blog on Tumblr called My Solivita. It gives me a place to share my Florida photos and to tell about the lovely retirement community we live in.